Latest Eye Candy


How many of you can identify with this newfound free time that comes with polytechnic graduation? Although this so-called, self-proclaimed "graduation" isn't exactly official yet until May, but I'm already soaking in this
amaaazing long lost feeling of a holiday! Whooopeee!

So... After all that eating and collecting red packets during Lunar New Year, I took this precious time I had in my hands to revisit my list of bookmarked blog reads. And I discovered this oh-so-adorable online magazine via
Daydream Lily.

(credits: Chikismiqui)

Titled Chikismiqui, this magazine hails from Argentina and is a compilation of lovely illustrations that you just can't help but want them framed on your wall. Each issue, they feature a talented illustrator like one of our favourites - Fifi Lapin.

Aww. Don't these beautiful illustrations just brighten up your day? For me, it's definitely makes a good "read" though I may not understand the published language. Feasting my eyes on the images does the job. What's more, you get to read it online for free!

Alrightey, if you're looking for adorable pictorial content for that short break without spending your moolah, check out
Chikismiqui here.

With sunshine and daisies,
Bren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails