Alexa Chung for Madewell


Coming out in fall 2010, this collaboration is one I really am looking forward to. Not forgetting to mention it'll be easy on the pockets! Under parent company J.crew, Madewell is an American casual clothing chain store which is currently being stocked on Shopbop as well. I'm hoping Shopbop would carry this collection, 'cause that means I might have a remote chance of getting them sans cut throat prices and countless bids on eBay. I've always liked Alexa Chung, for her knack of pairing and layering simple pieces of clothing and creating an individualistic style, especially with her trademark socks and shoes. Must have pieces in my books? The peter pan collar beige blouse and all the dresses! Peter pan collars just appeal to me in an unfathomable manner, they are too sweet and chic. I've never actually seen an ugly piece of clothing in those collars.....oh wait. Okay maybe I have. But they would have been much uglier with normal ones. ;) I also just realised after doing a mental calculation, that this collection won't be out till around 7 months later or so? (Right?) I'll just keep checking back for the launch date, but till then, happy ogling! I know I will be waiting in a pool of drool.

xx,
Natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails