A time for tea and some Alice goodness.


Have I mentioned that the weather has been blazing hot lately? It's been a good 34 - 37 degrees out there and even when I'm indoors, I still melt in the heat. Oh, our poor Earth... look what they've done.


Anyhoos... on a lighter note, I have been fervently anticipating the arrival of the Alice in Wonderland film. And while doing some blog hopping, I stumbled upon this lovely little stop motion project titled Lost Things, directed by talented photographer Angela Kohler who is based in L.A.



Bits of the short film seems to be inspired by Alice falling down the rabbit hole. I love love love the model's beautiful flaming red hair that puts together a picture perfect fantasy. While viewing this video, I kind of fell in love with the background music that was written by Alison Sudol from A Fine Frenzy specially for this film. If you're one to enjoy the like of Juno's soundtrack, you'll like this one. Have a listen when you have the time, especially on warm weekday afternoons. It keeps you light and skippy happy! (at least it works for me)

While I mope about the insane weather out there that just makes me feel like staying home, I still lust at the idea of enjoying the bright, sunny afternoons with pretty cupcakes and teacups in hand. But well, that's not gonna happen anytime soon... and so I feast my eyes on these picturesque, sugary goodies while sipping some good soothing tea.


Lucky Charms Cupcakes! I miss having my breakfast filled with these bright, adorable lucky charms.


Meng, these two are for you (:

Treat yourself to a pretty cupcake this week!

Cheers with teacups and cupcakes,
Bren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails