Celine is....


Paris Fashion Week just ended the past week and I absolutely fell in love with Celine's Fall/Winter 2010 collection. It's powerful and elegant. It's amazing.

At Fanfare, we think that fashion and clothes have to be able to empower a women and make her feel confident, stylish so she can conquer the world.

I think the moment has arrived and Celine did it this season. I'm so glad that the genius behind this collection is a woman, it only takes a woman to understand her fellow species. I was completely overwhelmed when I saw the collection. To me, this collection is probably as groundbreaking as the androgynous, edgy trend that surfaced a few years back. This is inspiration to come for many many outfits. :) People should make more clothes like that, seriously. LOVE IT.





AMAZING trench coat.







Woman behind these beauties.

So inspired,
Meng Ye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails