Tribal Fever



I've always been a fan of prints and patterns on my wardrobe items. Florals, tie-dye, aztec prints... you name it. And while the I love my monochromatic pieces, I still tend to fall head over heels with bright, colourful prints every time my eyes set upon them. In my opinion, tribal prints never fails to make a statement in any outfit (and i love it especially on dresses!).


What's more, even the fashion clairvoyant Marc Jacobs had recently channeled the world traveller look as spot
ted in the Louis Vuitton S/S 10 show with dramatic technicolor prints, and eclectic digitally engineered aztec prints that I practically swoon over (see above picture). I love how Marc Jacobs spun a twist on the typical tribal designs and how he incorporated the prints into unexpected fashion silhouettes. With playful prints like these, you won't have to try too hard to look to good.

Don't you just love it?? (;

xoxo,
Bren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails