Wonderland

Hello!

This week's been busy, busy, busy with the mad rush to complete school projects before CNY. Not to mention the obligatory spring cleaning. arh!

But we've been super inspired by Alice in Wonderland. Watch the trailer below!




Believe it or not, but I've never been much of a fan of Johnny Depp (even after I've seen all of Pirates) until I'm convinced in What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Public Enemies. Oh, but how can anyone not like any of Tim Burton's creations?! I'm pretty much obsessed with anything "Alicey". White stockings, mary janes, puffy skirts and hair bands! Quite unlike my usual style, but they're too pretty!

Plus I found a 2003 US Vougue Editorial shot by Annie Leibovitz featuring all them top designers!





Check out those tats! I think it's super brave, but then again you can never go wrong with a classic?


Isn't there a feeling for everything dreamy this spring? Alright, I'm off to bake goodies with my girlfriends. will post pictures in my next entry!

woopie!
Meng

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails